Passport acceptance agent offices in Arizona are generally located in local post offices, City clerk and County clerk offices, public libraries, and some other AZ public buildings.
There are 128 Arizona Passport acceptance agent office locations across 15 counties.
Generally acceptance agent office facilities in Arizona require you to make an appointment. So please call and book an appointment before visiting.
Arizona Passport Guidance:
The average processing time for a new passport application through an acceptance facility in Arizona is an estimated 4 to 6 weeks. Alternatively the estimated time for an expedited application in Arizona is 2 to 3 weeks.
It is possible to get a quicker turnaround if you go to a regional passport office in Arizona, there are 1 regional passport offices in Arizona state, there are 28 regional passport offices in the United States in total. Appointments may be a little more difficult to secure for the regional passport offices in AZ, so be sure to make a booking advance.
The opening hours for each Arizona Passport facility will vary greatly, however all passport acceptance agent office locations are generally closed on public holiday.
Click on links below to locate you nearest Arizona Passport Location.
All Arizona Passport Offices (128 Locations across 15 Counties):
- Apache County Passport Office
- Cochise County Passport Office
- Coconino County Passport Office
- Gila County Passport Office
- Graham County AZ Passport Office
- Greenlee County Passport Office
- La Paz County Passport Office
- Maricopa County Passport Office
- Mohave County Passport Office
- Navajo County Passport Office
- Pima County Passport Office
- Pinal County Passport Office
- Santa Cruz County AZ Passport Office
- Yavapai County Passport Office
- Yuma County AZ Passport Office
Find out more about Arizona