Passport acceptance agent offices in Massachusetts are generally located in local post offices, City clerk and County clerk offices, public libraries, and some other MA public buildings.
There are 277 Massachusetts Passport acceptance agent office locations across 14 counties.
Generally acceptance agent office facilities in Massachusetts require you to make an appointment. So please call and book an appointment before visiting.
Massachusetts Passport Guidance:
The average processing time for a new passport application through an acceptance facility in Massachusetts is an estimated 4 to 6 weeks. Alternatively the estimated time for an expedited application in Massachusetts is 2 to 3 weeks.
It is possible to get a quicker turnaround if you go to a regional passport office in Massachusetts, there are 1 regional passport offices in Massachusetts state, there are 28 regional passport offices in the United States in total. Appointments may be a little more difficult to secure for the regional passport offices in MA, so be sure to make a booking advance.
The opening hours for each Massachusetts Passport facility will vary greatly, however all passport acceptance agent office locations are generally closed on public holiday.
Click on links below to locate you nearest Massachusetts Passport Location.
All Massachusetts Passport Offices (277 Locations across 14 Counties):
- Barnstable County Passport Office
- Berkshire County Passport Office
- Bristol County MA Passport Office
- Dukes County Passport Office
- Essex County MA Passport Office
- Franklin County MA Passport Office
- Hampden County Passport Office
- Hampshire County MA Passport Office
- Middlesex County MA Passport Office
- Nantucket County Passport Office
- Norfolk County Passport Office
- Plymouth County MA Passport Office
- Suffolk County MA Passport Office
- Worcester County MA Passport Office
Find out more about Massachusetts