To get a Nevada Passport, you can use any of the Nevada local passport acceptance agent offices.
Passport acceptance agent offices in Nevada are generally located in local post offices, City clerk and County clerk offices, public libraries, and some other NV public buildings.
There are 64 Nevada Passport acceptance agent office locations across 14 counties.
Generally acceptance agent office facilities in Nevada require you to make an appointment. So please call and book an appointment before visiting.
Nevada Passport Guidance:
The average processing time for a new passport application through an acceptance facility in Nevada is an estimated 4 to 6 weeks. Alternatively the estimated time for an expedited application in Nevada is 2 to 3 weeks.
It is possible to get a quicker turnaround if you go to a regional passport office in Nevada, there are no regional passport offices in Nevada state, there are 28 regional passport offices in the United States in total. Appointments may be a little more difficult to secure for the regional passport offices in NV, so be sure to make a booking advance.
The opening hours for each Nevada Passport facility will vary greatly, however all passport acceptance agent office locations are generally closed on public holiday.
Click on links below to locate you nearest Nevada Passport Location.
All Nevada Passport Offices (64 Locations across 14 Counties):
- Carson City County Passport Office
- Churchill County Passport Office
- Clark County NV Passport Office
- Douglas County NV Passport Office
- Elko County Passport Office
- Esmeralda County Passport Office
- Eureka County Passport Office
- Humboldt County NV Passport Office
- Lyon County NV Passport Office
- Mineral County NV Passport Office
- Nye County Passport Office
- Pershing County Passport Office
- Washoe County Passport Office
- White Pine County Passport Office
Find out more about Nevada