There are 19 Will County Passport Office acceptance locations in Illinois.
A Will County Passport Office agents will provide you with your passport forms, they will witness your signature and they will also seal your passport documents.
Be sure to make an appointment with a Will passport acceptance agent prior to your visit.
The average processing time for a new passport application through an acceptance facility in Will is an estimated 4 to 6 weeks.
Alternatively the estimated time for an expedited application from Will is 2 to 3 weeks.
Will County Passport Office Faster Services
If you need your passport faster than 3 weeks you can go to one the 28 regional passport offices in the United States. There are 1 Illinois Passport regional offices close to Will. At a regional passport office you will be able to get a new passport, a passport renewal, or a passport replacement on the same or next day.
24 hours Passport – Will, Illinois. If you are in a real hurry and you need your passport even faster you can choose a paid Expedited service that delivers your passport in between 24 hours and 2 weeks depending on the service your choose.
Click on the nearest Will County Passport Office location to you below for the phone number and details of the appropriate facility for you.
All Will County Passport Offices (19):
- Beecher Post Office IL Passport
- Bolingbrook Post Office IL Passport
- Book Road Postal Store IL Passport
- Braidwood Post Office Passport
- Channahon Post Office IL Passport
- Crete Post Office IL Passport
- Frankfort Post Office IL Passport
- Joliet Downtown Postal Station Passport
- Joliet Post Office Passport
- Lockport Post Office IL Passport
- Manhattan Post Office Passport
- Mokena Post Office Passport
- Monee Post Office IL Passport
- New Lenox Post Office IL Passport
- Plainfield Post Office IL Passport
- Plainfield Township Passport
- Romeoville Post Office IL Passport
- Steger Post Office Passport
- Wilmington Post Office IL Passport
Find out more about Will County, IL